HENRY DEANE PLAZA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry is open to Australian residents
2. Employees, immediate family members of employees and owners, employees or contractors of any company associated with the Promotion, including participating retailers, are ineligible to enter
3. The Promotion commences on 19/08/2019 and entries close at 17:00 on 15/09/2019 (promotion period)
4. To enter, Eligible Entrants must purchase a product from any participating Henry Deane Plaza retailer to the minimum value of $5.00 during the Promotion Period and write their name, mobile number, email address and answer on the purchase receipt (min $5 value) and place in the entry bin. You can enter multiple times. Original receipts accepted only. One entry per receipt.
5. This is a game of skill and luck. (A) If only one entrant has guessed the correct number of hamburger stress balls in the box they will be the winner. (B) If there are multiple entrants who each guess the correct number of hamburger stress balls, those entries will be entered into a prize draw to determine the winner. (C) In the event that no entrant has guessed the exact number of hamburger stress balls, the entrant with the nearest guess below the actual number of hamburger stress balls in the box will be deemed the winner. (D) In the event that more than one entrant has the nearest guess below the actual number of hamburger stress balls in the box, they will go into the prize draw to determine the winner. Draw will take place at 12.00 on 27/09/2019 at Exponential Property Services Suite 601, Level 6, 250 Kent Street Sydney.
6. The major winner will receive $3,000 which will be transferred into their nominated bank account.
7. All entries will then go into the draw for “retailer prizes”. The first 100 entries drawn will receive a randomly drawn retailer prize consisting of a voucher for one of either:
(A) Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnut
(B) Coffee Trails small coffee
(C) Lord of the Fries regular size shoestring fries with sauce
(D) Boost Juice
(E) Oporto small Bondi Burger meal
(F) Luneburger pastry
(G) Sushi House soft drink or
(H) iWok small fried rice
8. Total Prize pool value is $3,200. Retailer prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. Winner will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The major prize winner will have their details published on the Henry Deane Plaza website www.henrydeaneplaza.com on 2/10/2019
10. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 27/12/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If the major prize winner is to be drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published on the Henry Deane Plaza website www.henrydeaneplaza.com on 30/12/2019.
11. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter.
12. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties.
17. The Promoter is Toga Pty Ltd ABN 27 000 926 947, 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007 Contact: 0418 672 379
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/36974